I have been finding for sometime that many people come to me for a ‘second opinion’. For QROPS, QNUPS, UK Pensions, Investments, they are unhappy with the advice they have been given and send me examples.
Rather than guesswork people also ask me to recommend Accountants, Lawyers, Surveyors and other professionals.
Some of the things people have said to me:
- ‘ It looked like a mass produced QROPS report with just my name and personal details changed’
- ‘ They wanted an up front fee even to talk to me, funny they never mention that in their adverts’
- ‘ I wasn’t convinced the advice was correct’
But they trust ‘Financial Pages in
and I am receiving comments which show a great deal of respect. Spain
I’ll try to help. Email me
Can you help me to help you?
- Please send me both good and bad examples of reports you have received, from financial advisers, I’ll respect your privacy
- Tell me the names of Advisers who refuse to disclose commissions
- If the fees, charges and commissions are hidden in a report and not openly disclosed, please send examples
This sort of information will help everyone and help eradicate some of the greedy practices.
I may not have intended it when I started out but it seems that Financial Pages in
becoming the respected second opinion. Spain
* * * * * * *
Whatever your query, please write to me. My email is on this link
Financial Pages in