Tuesday 7 June 2011

Why won’t they disclose commission?


One of the scandals of (some) FSA authorised advisers in Spain

September Update
Three months on and they still won’t give a reason. Commission Disclosure in UK is MANDATORY under FSA rules. But many FSA advisers still refuse to disclose in Spain
Scandal

They pay for big adverts in the newspapers, they proudly say they’ve been around since the year dot, they are authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) but they won’t tell you how much you have to pay them!

They can dress up commission anyway they like but it’s what you pay them! It’s your money.

 Anyone with a story to tell in confidence can contact me by email

·        FSA rules since 1993

·        Commission disclosed in UK but NOT Spain

·        What do they have to hide?

It continues to perplex me, I can’t understand this and quite frankly I think it is wrong!

They advertise in English speaking newspapers, they tell us they are authorised and regulated by the FSA in the UK but they don’t disclose commission which has been an FSA rule since 1993.

Why?

Well this is their chance to tell you. If any of the International Financial Advisers who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) want to explain, I will republish their words without any alteration or redaction. So come on, you know who you are come and tell us!

But if no one takes up that option, I’ll also give that the oxygen of publicity too!

So come on guys tell us, why won’t you disclose commission?

+ + + + + +

Anyone who has anything to tell me about this or any other issue can write to me with details by email. If you want anonymity I will guarantee it.

If you work for an International Financial Adviser or maybe you did in the past, with a whistleblowing story to tell, I will protect my source.