Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Additional QROPS


I have been given early notification that an acceptable scheme will become available very soon

Since the UK budget in March 2012 and the new published list of QROPS on 12 April 2012, the market has narrowed down to

  • Malta

  • New Zealand

100% cash outs are no longer allowed.


More QROPS from additional schemes would be more than welcome

To give an advantage to regular readers of ‘Financial Pages in Spain’, I will compile a list of those who ask for more information. Email me and I shall give you priority in the supply of information about any new scheme.

The promoters of the new schemes know they will be popular, but they don’t want to be inundated with enquiries. Get your name down, if you are genuinely interested and I’ll make sure that you get PRIORITY.

Whilst most of my readers are in Spain, this scheme will be of interest to anyone with a UK Pension Scheme or Plan who has been non-resident in the UK for 5 complete tax years.




David Goodall
Financial Pages in Spain