I have been finding for sometime that many people come to me for a ‘second opinion’ For QROPS, QNUPS, UK Pensions, Investments, they are unhappy with the advice they have been given and send me examples.
- ‘ It looked like a mass produced QROPS report with just my name and personal details changed’
- ‘ They wanted an up front fee even to talk to me, funny they never mention that in their adverts’
- ‘ I wasn’t convinced the advice was correct’
Those sadly are just a few of the comments I have heard in the last few months. Even though ‘Financial Pages in
’ only started in August 2010, I am receiving comments which show a great deal of respect. Spain
I’ll try to help. Email me
Can you help me to help you?
- Please send me both good and bad examples of reports you have received, from financial advisers, I’ll respect your privacy
- Tell me the names of Advisers who refuse to disclose commissions
- If the fees, charges and commissions are hidden in a report and not openly disclosed, please send examples
This sort of information will help everyone and help eradicate some of the greedy practices.
I may not have intended it when I started out but it seems that Financial Pages in
is becoming the respected second opinion. Spain
* * * * * * *
Whatever your query, please write to me. My email is on this link