Friday, 17 December 2010

Getting a 'second opinion'

I have been finding for sometime that many people come to me for a ‘second opinion’ For QROPS, QNUPS, UK Pensions, Investments, they are unhappy with the advice they have been given and send me examples.

  • ‘ It  looked like a mass produced QROPS report with just my name and personal details changed’

  • ‘ They wanted an up front fee even to talk to me, funny they never mention that in their adverts’

  • ‘ I wasn’t convinced the advice was correct’


Those sadly are just a few of the comments I have heard in the last few months. Even though ‘Financial Pages in Spain’ only started in August 2010, I am receiving comments which show a great deal of respect.

I’ll try to help. Email me

Can you help me to help you?

  • Please send me both good and bad examples of reports you have received, from financial advisers, I’ll respect your privacy
  • Tell me the names of Advisers who refuse to disclose commissions
  • If the fees, charges and commissions are hidden in a report and not openly disclosed, please send examples

This sort of information will help everyone and help eradicate some of the greedy practices.

I may not have intended it when I started out but it seems that Financial Pages in Spain is becoming the respected second opinion.


* * * * * * *

Whatever your query, please write to me. My email is on this link