I am finding, recently that many people come to me for a ‘second opinion’ For QROPS, QNUPS, UK Pensions, Investments, they are unhappy with the advice they have been given and send me examples.
- ‘ It looked like a mass produced report with just my name and personal details changed’
- ‘ They wanted an up front fee even to talk to me’
- ‘ I wasn’t convinced the advice was correct’
Those sadly are just a few of the comments I have heard in the last two months. Even though ‘Financial Pages in
’ only started in August 2010, I am receiving comments which show a great deal of respect. Spain
In the next few days I intend to hit the question of commissions, fees and charges head on. There are malpractices but sometimes it is difficult to distinguish the good from the bad. I’ll try to help. Email me
Can you help me to help you?
- Please send me both good and bad examples of reports you have received, from financial advisers, I’ll respect your privacy
- Tell me the names of Advisers who refuse to disclose commissions
- If the fees, charges and commissions are hidden in a report and not openly disclosed, please send examples
This sort of information will help everyone and help eradicate some of the greedy practices.
I may not have intended it when I started out but it seems that Financial Pages in
is becoming the respected second opinion. Spain
* * * * * * *
Whatever your query, please write to me. My email is on this link